First off, the good:
I congratulate you for getting the nudge commands to work! (clayoo didn’t make it happen)
Now to the bad:
I press the button/icon “select face loop”. I get this:
I Command: _SelFaceLoop
Unknown command: _SelFaceLoop
Thoughts (comparing this to t-splines):
- I should be able to select individual faces obviously, but there is not icon for that.
- I should be able to select individual points, not just edges and faces.
- I noticed that if I select an edge loop (for example) and then do a command like, say, “add creases”, it asks me to reselect the edges although I already had them selected! It’s little things like that that make the workflow more complicated than it needs to be…
- I should be able to delete points/edges/faces with the delete key to make holes in the object.
- I think the selection of points/edges/faces has to be on the main toolbar tab, not as a sub menu underneath “select SubD objects”.
I’m not going across to fusion, I’d rather stick with rhino. So I’ll be keeping my eye on this WIP…