Can't install RiR on Revit 2024 visited many pages, attached log

Hi,

I have not been successful in installing RiR. I have read through the different forum posts but none of them have been very successful. I have a proper picenses for both Rhino and Revit and are updated.

Rhinoinside.revit not installing in Revit 2023 - Rhino.Inside / Revit - McNeel Forum
From this I confirmed that my installation location was correct, I also reinstalled it, (timestamp is the data of post)

Rhino.Inside install problem - Rhino.Inside / Revit - McNeel Forum
From this, I confirmed that I do not have another RiR installed, from my observation it seems like the installer runs and at the “Removing Application” stage it stops running and terminates, the RiR folder in
C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2024 does not exist.

Rhino.Inside.Revit 2020 Installation problem - Rhino.Inside / Revit - McNeel Forum

I have Revit installed in my local, and this is the log file that came out of the test.
RhinoInside.Revit.txt (101.7 KB)

RegEdit also shows that my installation path is completed.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hi John,

What installer are you using? The log says 1.13.8511.13600, Revit 2024 isn’t in the stable release until next week. You’ll need 1.14 and above, i’ll send a link privately to this build.

Hi Japhy thanks for it, this worked!

Hi There,

Can you share me the link for 1.14?

Are you having issues installing on Revit 2024? This is typically a conflict with an older Revit Add-ins, please see this guide for troubleshooting. Rhino.Inside®.Revit

Hi @CS_Licensing,

Latest stable version of RiR (v1.16) should install correctly on Revit 2024.
You can download it from here.

Please try with it first.
It also contains many other new features as long as bug fixes.