Hi, Must have clicked something… all tabs have disappeared. The “Show” in Viewports tabs command does nothing and no sign of any tab settings in “Options-Appearance” or anywhere else I can see… How do I get them back?
Many thanks
Jack
Hi, Must have clicked something… all tabs have disappeared. The “Show” in Viewports tabs command does nothing and no sign of any tab settings in “Options-Appearance” or anywhere else I can see… How do I get them back?
Many thanks
Jack
Hi Jack -
There’s the Viewport tabs at start option in Rhino Options -> Appearance.
In Advanced, you could try resetting the Rhino.Options.Appearance.ViewportTabs option to defaults.
-wim
Hi - thanks, But there is no “Tabs” in the Options->Appearance (Just Colors, Toolbars or Containers) and Checked Rhino.Options.Appearance.ViewportTabs` option is set to 1 (default). Uninstalled Rhino 8 and reinstalled and still same. All very odd.
I can find all the controls I need in the drop-downs, but lack of tabs is really slowing down things!
Jack
Thanks!
I just got there - but via Windows layouts → default Windows layout…
No idea how I switched it off!
Jack