Bug: Properties Material - Settings disappear

often after changing objects and materals, do the settings not show up anymore. it is not fully clear when it happens and it seems to help to click on an object with an entire different material to get the settings back on the other.

@maxsoder, something to get the workweek started with? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I logged this bug and created a YT item for me to fix this. https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-62552

BR, Max

1 Like

thanks guys. @maxsoder the youtrack is not public

I put the YT to “Visible to issue readers”. I hope that means public. If not, then let me know and I will fix it.

At first I had a really hard time to reproduce the case. I was able to reproduce it a few times during couple of hours playing around with changing/assigning materials, but eventually I was able to create a model and reproduce the problem every time (Problem: that the content ui is not shown).

Also I have made a fix for it now. Will test it a bit before comitting it today.

Br, Max

1 Like

This has proven to be a bit harder to fix, then I anticipted. My current fix does not fix all corner cases, which means I bealive the fix only applies to the symptoms and not the real problem. So I will still continue to investigate this problem and hopefully find what the real cause is to the problem and make a fix for that.

Br,Max

1 Like

thanks for the Heartblood Max!

1 Like

This is fixed now in v.7.4.

BR, Max

1 Like