Brick wall

I have made a definition (not very good) , the purpose is to make a isodomo wall, which bricks follow tangent of curve, the space can have distance from 0 to <bricks length. I am couldn’t do it with serie or with other way( i make it a little manual) and it has some problem with loop end. I want to ask if is a better/easier way to do this , and put a choice to cull some bricks in areas

thank you in advance

asa.gh (30.2 KB)

Did your mind like this?

or is this like?

or is this like?

1 Like

the third one but with random space between bricks of same domus, which has a domain, and if its possible a choice to cull some bricks from some areas or randomly with persent.

Hope to help you
brick.gh (14.0 KB)
brick.3dm (7.2 MB)

it is more simple , but is for isodomos wall and has some issue with the ratio brick with divide surface

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: for the try, its more successfull connection of bricks with brick domo with domo in the black area but it hasnt the random space like in the green area

adjust the brick size

review the number of bricks

rotational angle of the bricks
good luck! :slight_smile:

Is it a given that every brick has to sit on other bricks on both ends?

yes, but if you remove one some bricks, because the weigth of structure theoreticaly won’t destroy (like the Image), but the main problem is the random space between the bricks ( plus every brick has to sit on other bricks on both ends)