BobCAM For Rhino

BobCAM for Rhino is the newest CAM Software plugin for Rhino 6 or 7 users, created by BobCAD-CAM, Inc. www.bobcad.com.

BobCAM’s powerful features and toolpath technology are now available in Rhino’s native design environment. Providing more toolpath options and better workflow to create a toolpath, verify programs, and post to CNC equipment.

BobCAM for Rhino Modules include:

• 3-5 Axis Milling
  • 2 Axis for Turning
  • Mill Turn
  • Wire EDM
  • Probing
  • BobART
  • NC Editor Professional
  • Machine Simulation

Download a free demo!

Check out the BobCAM for Rhino getting started videos!

Questions? Contact Al DePoalo at al@bobcad.com

Check out Rhino3D.Education for the latest courses on Rhino, Grasshopper, and more!

Posted Mar 27, 2021 by Andres Gonzalez on Rhino News, etc.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a price for this anywhere…?

I had the same problem, so I tried getting information on price using their “chat function”. Even though it said I was speaking to a particular person, I never got any reply. Waste of time.

@gmyers - is this something you can help with?

Hello everyone,

The price is dependent on the functionality and the machining you are requiring to do!

We have modules for 3 thru 5 axis milling, 2 axis lathe, mill turn, wire edm, BobART, and more! Prices start at around $450 depending on what functionality you want.

Even for our Milling, we have:

Mill Express
Mill 3 Axis Standard
Mill 3 Axis Pro
Mill 3 Axis Premium
Mill 4 Axis Standard
Mill 4 Axis Pro
Mill 5 Axis Standard
Mill 5 Axis Pro

I would suggest contacting our sales team at 1-877-262-2231 to discuss what your needs are and they can even set you up with a live demo of the software catered to what machines you will be utilizing the software for.

As always you can of course download a demo of the plugin on our webpage to try all the functionality! The only limitation is you cannot post full NC programs.

1 Like