BlendCrv: Numeric adjustment

Hi @pascal,
I know this is slightly off-topic, but I hope you don’t mind:
I allways wondered why blendcrv lacks the numeric input in “bulge values” that blendsrf has.
It would really help for consistency over multiple blend situations.
I never came through to request this but: here we are!
(Feel free to divert this request into another topic if you think it neccessary)

Cheers, Norbert

Hi Norbert - it is on the heap…

RH-59345 BlendCrv: Adjust blends numerically

-Pascal

Thanks!

Cool :slight_smile:

I hope it will be available soon …

Thumbs up on my side for this :+1:

Count me too on this!

Still in the works? :slight_smile:

I hope so. Patiently waiting

Okay, 5 years later and I am still asking myself: what could possibly be so difficult about numeric input to not make it a quasi trivial addition to blendcrv?

Granted, I am not a programmer, but numeric input has been implemented for ages in blendsrf, it surely should only be easier in blendcrv?

Come on McNeeel, this is a no-brainer.

→ RH-33682 UI for numeric entry in BlendCrv as in BlendSrf
This is not something that is on the Rhino 9 list…
-wim

Sorry my wishful thinking make me oversee the “not”.

In THAT case: Why?

Is there some secret unsurmountable difficulty in giving blendcrv numeric input?

Am I completely wrong that this shouldn’t be difficult, in contrary it should be trivial to implement?

Check the Rhino meme chat gallery. :smiley:

RH-33682 is fixed in Rhino BETA