Animation for Mac version

(Lucy Mcc1) #1

Hello! Does anyone know if the animation feature will be available on MAC at some point soon? Thank you :slight_smile:

(John Brock) #2

We are hoping to get these tools into Mac Rhino V6.

(Fabiano Friedrich) #3

Where to I get info for the animation in V6?
Do you know if we will be able to export this animation? Because it cannot be done in Bongo at the moment.

(John Brock) #4

No one can get the Mac WIP yet. It’s not ready for user testing and comments yet.

(Fabiano Friedrich) #5

Where to I get info for the animation in V6?
Do you know if we will be able to export this animation? Because it cannot be done in Bongo at the moment.

What I meant was: Where can I find info about V6 in general (windows included)? I cannot find anywhere what this animation feature is. Is it key-frameable? Something I can export as FBX?

(Dan Belcher) #6

The out-of-the-box animation in Rhino for Windows is quite simple. This is the simple functionality we are aiming at making work in Rhino 6 for Mac at a future date.

Bongo is available for Rhino 6 for Windows and has keyframes, but I’m not sure what gets transferred in FBX. Head on over to the Bongo Discourse category to find out.

(Fabiano Friedrich) #7

I see. The animation is super simple. Rhino should export simple keyframe animation by default. :frowning: