Add Multiple Gumballs Rhino7?

Hi all
In the clayoo plugin :point_down:
Multiple Gumballs: When this option is active Clayoo gumballs will appear on each selection as opposed to the center (or average) of the selections.
With the multiple gumballs enabled each selection will move, scale or rotate relative to the selections center as opposed to relative to a single center for the whole selection.

4 Likes

Plus one for multiple gumballs.

The option of a surface normal gumball handle in addition to XYZ handle would be great for SubD too.

Or maybe offer the option when using _gumballrelocate to place it at a specified UV point on a surface or subsurface, and align one of the handles to W. Should probably default to middle U and V.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I added your comments to an open feature request for ‘per face’ control filed as RH-51143. I agree it is useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

add my vote as well!

hi Brian,

Here is some more relevant discussion, maybe it can be included in the YT wish…

best,

–jarek

1 Like

I also would find this very useful, maybe slightly different implementation. See my post above with the video link of how it works in 3DSMax - with multiple objects selected, you still get 1 gumball but each objects small XYZ axes are showing small and ghosted; the Gumball itself has various transform modes: Wold, Local, Screen… And depending on which one is selected, it acts differently on multiple object selection. Something to consider, I think this is very clean and useful implementation that could enhance Gumby immensely.

–jarek

Thanks, I added the other thread to the feature request as well.

3 Likes

is it public ?

I made it so :slight_smile:

1 Like

add my vote as well!