A referenced element count not be found

@kike any update with this?

@parametricmonkey1 What about a warning like this?

@kike Yes I think that would work. Is this in the latest daily build?

However, could this cause any other issues - maybe with BIM360? I’m still not sure what the document ID is used for and why Autodesk allows two models to have identical IDs despite having different file names/paths.

@kike can you confirm if this has been added yet and to which version.

Still not.
It will be included in v1.5

Thanks. What’s the scheduled date for v1.5?

In the meantime, is there a way to change the Doc ID manually?

Hi @kike any update with this?

@kike any update on this? I see v1.5 has been released but can’t see any release notes.

Paul, I tested on your files on a 1.5 build last week and didn’t get the warning. The SDK is really close, so hopefully any release now.

Hi @Japhy, I still have the same issue with Revit 2020 and RIR ver. 1.5.8101.24584.
Deleting the Revit link and creating a new one with the same model permit the Grasshopper component to work correctly, but in this way we loose al the view template settings…
Is there another work-around to solve this problem? Thanks in advance

This is still an issue and under consideration of how to get the workaround stable. The problem is where to hold the newly created unique value.

1 Like

@Japhy @kike I’m on v1.8 daily build and I don’t believe the non unique ID feature has been enabled yet. Any update with this?

Hi @parametricmonkey1,

To fix this we need to modify the way we reference elements froms linked documents so it will be part of a major change.

Hopefuly as a v1.x but maybe we need to break things and should go into a 2.x.