3dRudder was introduced last week in London, at the Rhinoceros user group meeting organized by Simply Rhino, the 3dRudder CAD Edition that lets you navigate your 3D models with your feet, freeing your hands for design only.
The 3dRudder CAD Edition is the newest addition to functionalities offered by the 3dRudder foot-powered motion controller. Based on the simple premise that using your feet is the most intuitive way to move around an object, 3dRudder lets you move around your designs while leaving your hands free to shape your creations.
- Experience Orbit, Dolly, Pan, Vertical Pan, and Orbit Camera with effortless movements of your feet on the 3dRudder
- Free your hands for design only: by transferring the view mode to your feet, your hands are relieved and totally focused on creating
- Work more efficiently: shape and navigate simultaneously as the 3dRudder offers transparent commands
- Can be combined with any mouse or graphic pen
- Ergonomic and intuitive: navigate with effortless movements, master the controls in less than a minute