What is this?

i just want to know what this is i seems to be some geometry but it is only visible in a specific camera angle
if i scroll a little its gone i try to select it but no way ??
please let me know
thanks Peter

Could be some leaking triangles from a bad mesh. Does the command SelBadObjects (or similar - not on my PC now) select anything? If not, try selecting a few objects at a time and hide those. If the weird mesh disappears, it is part of one of those.

Thanks Wim Good idea -:slight_smile:
greetings Peter

did the job -:slight_smile:

But once you have found that object that is causing this, you will need to repair it.

-:frowning: i delete it far as i can see no problem -:slight_smile:

1 Like