Welcome to Human UI!

Human UI is available for download here: http://www.food4rhino.com/app/human-ui

A not-always-up-to-date component reference is available here: Home | Rhino

Human UI is an open source project - the repository is here: Bitbucket

Bug reports and feature requests can be posted to the bitbucket issues page here: andheum / HumanUI / issues — Bitbucket

When making requests/asking for help, please keep in mind that this project is a labor of love that I keep updated in my spare time; rude or demanding posts are much more likely to be ignored. Posting here is not a guarantee of direct support, though of course I will do my best to keep up with requests (especially polite ones!)

8 Likes

Hello everyone,
Hello Andrew Heumann

I am learning my way with Human UI interface building and realized that it is not possible to pick a sub-element of a rhino geometry and get it with the UI components.
For instance. If I want to pick a line/curve inside a block or polyline segment or even a solid edge and the have it as a curve in the value listener it will actually give me the guid of its host (block, polyline or brep) instead of the actual geometry.
Is there anyway around this or could it be a feature to be added to Human UI in any sort?

Nevertheless I appreciate the amazing work done so far with the tools.

Thanks in advance

I am using Rhino 7 - updated. But not able to see Human panel in the grasshopper. I can see Human UI panels but not Human itself. I installed them from Package Manager.