Participants will receive a hands-on, interactive introduction to the fundamentals of engineering simulation.
- How to combine Rhino with the free, cloud-based SimScale platform to improve the performance of your designs.
- How to prepare your Rhino model for simulation.
- How engineers and designers can accelerate the development of products using simulation.
- How SimScale enables everyone with a web browser to run sophisticated simulations for free.
The workshop consists of two webinar sessions, which you can attend independently:
- Introduction to Fluid Flow Simulation, 27th of September, 6 PM CEST
- Introduction to Solid Mechanics Simulation, 2nd of October, 6 PM CEST
Register now at https://www.simscale.com/rhino/
Note: We send a recording of the webinar to all registrants, so it does not hurt to sign up even if you cannot attend.