A CFD simulation tool can help engineers and designers to predict and optimize the performance of HVAC systems and buildings in the early stage of the design process. While simulation is already widely used in mechanical engineering, the adoption in architecture and civil engineering has been quite low until now, due to the lack of know-how and affordable tools.
To introduce everyone to cloud-based CAE, SimScale and McNeel Europe joined forces in a free online training event about the application of simulation in HVAC and AEC, tailored to the needs of mechanical, HVAC and civil engineers. By participating, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals and potential of CFD for HVAC and AEC applications
- Learn how to integrate cloud-based simulation with your CAD/BIM process and data
- Receive a certification of achievement by submitting voluntary homework assignments
There is no prior knowledge or software required to join this free workshop. All participants will get free access to SimScale with all the required simulation features.
- Smoke Propagation in Garage - March 21, 2018 6:00 P.M. CET
- Validate Natural Ventilation - March 22, 2018 6:00 P.M. CET