Visualarq section markers and

@seanSpace we have fixed this bug in VisualARQ 2.3: VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.3 released

Hi fsalla that’s good news. I’ll give it a try.

Hi, just started using VisualARQ and was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to make custom Section cutters, something like these? Thanks

Hi @alexanderfossball you can assign a block to the section symbol, in the Section styles dialog (vaSectionStyles). However, it might be not easy to make the section text fit into the desired position of the block, so you will probably need to move it manually using the text grip point of the section.

Hey @fsalla
thanks for your reply, sorry to be a newbie but when i open up the section styles dialogue i can seem to find the geometry pannel or the line section, THis is what happens when i open it up, thanks for your time and help :slight_smile:

[quote=“fsalla, post:24, topic:66635”]
Section styles dialog
[/quote]

Hi @alexanderfossball you need to run the vaSectionStyles command, and not the vaSectionViewStyles command, that is what your screenshot displays.

Hi @fsalla thanks so much! just done it, yeah i get now what you mean with the text insertion int he bubbles, is that somethign that the next update of visual arq will have and hopefully a mirrored option so if i want to create section markers like the top left on the first photo i did to be done possible?
Thanks for your time and help

We will consider this option in future versions.