HI I have been hoping for an equivalent RH command “_UnrollSrf” in GH1 for a while now and wonder there will be a chance to see it on the standard GH1 components soon.
I have filled this lack by mean of a third party GH plugin ( TT toolbox - unfold component BTW ) . It works almost as well as the original RH command but I’d like to see a native GH component the perfectly reproduce the original RH command.
I am excited by the possibility of this becoming native. I have tried to use this however, I can only find a way to unroll breps. How do I input Curves, Points, and TextDots in order to “go along for the ride”
Text dots are omitted, I don’t think GH supports them native (unless I missed that), but you can just fake it by putting a point on each face and putting the list of face points and the list of unrolled points into a text tag or point list component.