To whom interested in the problems of floor plans planing

Hello colleagues
I have a question: Is the creation of a floor plan in grasshopper by designing an algorithm which that provide several alternatives to a given floor plan by changing the values of the variables that represent the algorithm inputs (which are in data form), can this method considered as one of the methods of AUTOMATED SPACE PLANNING or COMPUTING FLOOR PLANS

And I have seen a number of studies that have identified the problem as follows:
In short, floor plan generation can be defined as the task of uncovering the arrangement of defined objects where distances between them are in accordance with the given adjacencies.

So where does my problem fall in any classification
Since the definition above does not apply to it.
Below is my algorithm for creating floor plans alternatives.

And Is a method of spacesyntax in grasshopper an algorithm method?

Thanks to all

Generative Design?? Temporarily Unavailable | Harvard University Press

https://www.food4rhino.com/app/wallacei-0

and many more…

thank you RICHSON

THANK YOU I just want to repeat part of the question : Is the creation of a floor plan in grasshopper by designing an algorithm which that provide several alternatives to a given floor plan by changing the values of the variables that represent the algorithm inputs (which are in data form), can this method considered as one of the methods of AUTOMATED SPACE PLANNING or COMPUTING FLOOR PLANS
as the algorithm shown

at a low standard of the definitions, maybe.

Thank you very much this is now clear