Surface Node Shows the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" message

Hello! I was working on a script primarily using the Meerkat plug-in and while connecting my surface node to the polyline node I received the, “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” message. It worked perfectly fine previously and I heard this might be related to a bug in Grasshopper, I’m just not sure how to fix it. I attached a screenshot of the file below. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Check the polylines, are there any null and empty values or non planar polylines?

It might be the fact that the Close Input on the polyline node doesn’t have a connection point? Otherwise I believe everything else is connected.

You mean that input doesn’t have a source wire? In that case no, it doesn’t need one because it has an internalized value. If it was missing a value, the component would give you an orange warning. Or do you mean that some polylines have less than 3 points and you can’t close them?

Put a panel component in the polyline output and send us that content (or upload a minimal version of the file). Also try to plug a Project transform between polyline component and surface parameter.

Gotcha! I was referring to the input not having a source wire initially. I added the panel and project transform, but it still seems to be acting a bit wonky. I probably just need to tinker with it a little more on my own to see what happens. Thank you for your help, though

If the panel, all branches have “Polyline Curve” , check if the Srf parameter is really a surface parameter and plugin in between a Boundary Surface component to see what error it shows.