Strange Info mode behaviour

Hi everyone!
I’m having this stange problem when I’m trying to display the location of the components in Grasshopper through the “info mode” (ctrl+alt+Rmb).
As you can see in the screenshot I get a this weird effect on the alpha channel of the arrow and the circle that show where the component is located.

Any Ideas on why this is happening?

I never experienced before this problem on any of the PCs I used before, but with my knew laptop (Thinkpad E570 with an nvidia GTX950M)

Thanx in advance
Leonidas

P.s. I don’t know if it’s related, but another issue with this specific laptop, is that when I minimize GH it disappears completely…

It’s probably to do with UI Scaling. If the screen dpi scale is upped from 100% the screenshotter probably gets confused.

Although I’m running at 200% and it works here. Are you doing this on Rhino5 or Rhino for Mac?

Thanx a lot David!
That was the problem! I was working on 125% wich is fine for FHD. Now I’m on 100% and it works…the only problem is that everything is tiny now…
I’m working on Rhino 5.

Yup, sounds like you need to buy Rhino6 :slight_smile:
It has been fixed, along with loads of other screen scaling UI problems in Grasshopper 0.9.

I’m using the Beta on my Desktop! :slight_smile:
Anyway, mnimizing the GH window got fixed too!

Thanx again!!!
L.