Sticky variables don't get correct values

Yes, that’s true, I needed to figure out how to get proper values out of the stickies, first. You know how it is, first the calculation should be correct then you continue on with the gimmicks. Previously I managed to make such functionality using multiple components:

• using data inputanddata output components change_slider_domain_v1.4.gh (7.0 KB). The problem I have here is that it appears to read/write with 1sec delay, and the value converges to the correct one too slow. Also, it requires additional temp_data files.

• using sticky variables created in different components.
    For that to work properly I had to connect them with the timer component.change_slider_domain_v1.5.gh (16.1 KB). This one works very well, but I want to get rid of the Timer. and the fact that it’s multiple components and you have to be careful with the labels makes it prone to mistakes.

I assumed if I create one self-updating component and define the stickies within, it should work just as well as the aforementioned, alas, I couldn’t create the global variables at the correct place.

Update: here is the current (not working) version of the single component implementation. change_slider_domain_v1.6.gh (15.5 KB)