SRRC report on Wallacei

Hello,

Does anyone know if Wallacei can report standard rank regression coefficients (SRRC)? Specifically, does it provide a measure of how each gene affects the objectives?

Thanks,
Nassim

You can get a detail analysis and visualisation of the genome of the simulation using Genomic Sequencing components we have. With this information you can run a lot of analysis, even using it in Deep Learning processes etc.
However I am not sure that SRRC model is a good fit for understanding the relationship between the genes and the objectives. First and foremost, the relationship between genes and objectives is not a linear relationship in most of the cases and does not fulfil the requirement for SRRC.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks, Milad for the explanation and the link. The graphical presentation of Wallacei is perfect!

1 Like

Hi Milad. I got this error from the component that was explained in the video. Do you have any idea what the issue may be?

Thanks,
Nassim

Please make sure you don’t add or remove any wlc_ genes after the simulation.

1 Like

Dear Milad,
I used genomic sequencing for my simulation. I am wondering why the same value of some sliders has different colors even with the same repetition. Is that because the colors represent the repetition of each slider within the specific generation and not the whole simulation?
And why, with the same repetition, some values have a red color while others have a green color? Shouldn’t we expect almost the same color for most sliders towards the end of the simulation, indicating that these values have been used the most?
Your guidance would be a great help to me.

Thanks,
Nassim