Selecting random sections of concentric circles

Hi everyone.
I want to select random parts of concentric circles in grasshopper as in the first picture.My problems are: first as you can see in the picture the sub curves are not evenly distributed on the perimeter of the circles ( all of them are open on the right side) and second: i could only select one section of each curve, what if I want to make them more randomized and have 3 parts of one curve and 5 parts of another curve for example? (as in the picture)

Circles.gh (6.8 KB)

You can either randomly modify the Seam (start/end point) of the circles, as I did, or you could randomly rotate the plane used by Circle (the ‘P’ input).

Circles_2022_Nov6a.gh (8.2 KB)

You could also set min and max length of the circle fragments, with a little more work. Like this:

Circles_2022_Nov6b.gh (9.3 KB)

3 Likes

simple and smart. thank you so much. But still in this way I would only have one section of each Circle while I am searching for a way to have more than one section of each circle as you can see in the picture.

No, I can’t see that in the picture or in the code you posted. And I missed this part of your post:

You could do this:

Circles_2022_Nov8a.gh (12.5 KB)