Seeking Advice on Analysis and Tools

Hello community,

I am a design student who is currently exploring the use of grasshopper and ladybug for my thesis project. Although I am relatively new to these tools, I am eager to learn more and seek advice from the experienced members of this community.

My project involves an innovative indoor shading concept that aims to optimize the control over the amount and distribution of light entering the space while also enhancing the aesthetic of the shadow. However, I have a few questions that I would like to ask:

1. What is the recommended room size for running these analyses? I want to ensure that my simulations are accurate and representative of real-world conditions.
  2. With the plethora of Ladybug and Honeybee analysis tools available, I am unsure which ones I should focus on for my project. Could you please suggest the most relevant tools that I should be familiar with for this particular shading concept?

I appreciate any guidance and insights that you can offer. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Myle -
Please see https://discourse.ladybug.tools/ for questions related to the Ladybug Tools.
-wim