Section Tools --- Multiple hatching?

yes compare this with 25k + paid support

yep. fk. those guys.

1 Like

Continuing offtopicā€¦
Iā€™m glad that Rhino is in the financial reach of many people, although when I see all those beautiful concepts that they are working on but which are in the deep WIP for long years, I wonder if they have enough man power. World has its pace and there are constantly new technologies to implement right around the corner.
For example moving from old Rhino Render to the Cycles.We havenā€™t taste it properly yet and now there is live rendering rebirth with a lot to offer.

1 Like

Now you understand what I fight for.

Donā€™t bother McNeel with trivial functionalities. Learn to code, create, share, innovate and move this community forward.

I understand your point of view but many times you are too hardcore in it :smile:. Another question, when they will have that much of a spare time to fix papercut (sometimes not that papercut if itā€™s driving you insane) stuff like crashing UI?

that I am, indeed :smiley:

Luckily I never have open polysurfaces :innocent:

If McNeel wanted to pay me to learn to code, Iā€™d do it in a heartbeatā€¦

If I express what I want to express when I read this, Iā€™ll be banned for life. :man_facepalming:

It is not McNeel that will benefit from you learning to code, itā€™s YOU.
It will also not just help you when working with Rhino, it will help you in your everyday work. You should in fact thank them that through their inactivity regarding your wishes they made you learn something far better than just having a button in Rhino.

I completely agree with you. Iā€™m kidding. Mostly because I cannot seem to find the time to learn. But I have ideas of what I would make. And thereā€™s a lot. But outside of my fulltime job, Iā€™m also learning and pursuing other things. Itā€™s a bit of a give and take for me. I would be much more inclined to sit with a private tutor and pay or have someone pay them then try to approach it alone. But I completely agree with youā€¦

That is an excuse I told myself for many years. Iā€™ve been starting to learn programming 100 times before I decided I just have to because no software company is obligated to comply with my every wish or vision about a certain functionality.

That will never happen. The best way to learn to code is to code. Listening to someone explaining data structures and algorithms, and explaining how his intuition makes him do this or that will not teach you to code.