Section line / axis line

Hello,
I have problem with visibility section line / axis lines.

I’ ve created section line on groundfloor level. The visibility of this line is only on groundfloor level.
Is it possible to create section line / axis for each levels ? Do you have ideas ?
The same problem is with axis lines .

Hi @kozlowski.wojciech.w,

Do you have the section line in a hidden level? If you hide a level, everything which is in that level will be hidden, including sections.

Yes, I have section line on lower, hide level.
Does a visualarq have any function to see some elements on each level ?

Hello @kozlowski.wojciech.w,

You can see sections in every level above the other elements running the BringToFront command and selecting the section. If you have your level hidden, you would need to turn off the Section “Clipping” option in the Properties tab > Section Attributes, but it looks like there is bug and this option is not working with horizontal sections (this bug has already been reported with your vote).

For now, if you need to display the section in the first level, maybe you can move it up to that level. We will let you know once this has been fixed.

Hi @kozlowski.wojciech.w, we have just released a new version of VisualARQ (2.12) which fixes this error you reported about objects visibility with clipping status off not working well when activating cut planes.

You can check here the news of the new version: VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.12 released

Enjoy!