RhinoScriptCompiler.exe

when I go to use the RhinoScriptCompiler.exe it will not let me import my .rvb files ? when I try to use monkey box I get this error unable to locate Rhino DotNET SDK 1. unable to locate the native bit-depth Rhino DotNET SDK library 2. unable to locate 32-bit Rhino DotNET SDK library would you like to search for the file manually.

Hello- I would try to run a Repair on the Rhino installation. Can you please run the SystemInfo command in Rhino and post the results?

-Pascal

I tried to the repair I also did and the installation of seven and eight. I’m still unable to use the monkey compiler.When I use the RhinoScriptCompiler it will not let me import the RVB script files.I don’t know what to do.

Hi Mark -

As Dale already answered you, the Monkey compiler is obsolete.

It’d be helpful if you could describe what happens in some detail. Does the Window Explorer window pop up? What happens when you select your rvb file? Can you post a rvb file that you can’t load into the script compiler?
-wim

When I go to use the RhinoScriptCompiler.exe it will not let me import my .rvb files ?
When I try to use monkey box I get this error, unable to locate Rhino DotNET SDK 1. unable to locate the native bit-depth Rhino DotNET SDK library 2. unable to locate 32-bit Rhino DotNET SDK library would you like to search for the file manually. I’m unable to locate the file manually?I have tried to repair the installation to no avail, I reinstalled Rhino 7 and continue to get this error. The advice I’ve gotten so far as taking the no where. Where can I find Rhino DotNET SDK it is asking for?

Assigned to Scripting category.