Version 2 of RhinoResurf plug-in for Rhino has been released. Here are some new features:
RsPoints2Surf: Create symmetric surface from point cloud. A checkbox named ‘use symmetric plane’ was added in the dialog panel. There are four symmetric plane types (Auto,YOZ,XOZ,XOYandAny) for you to choose. More details …
RsMesh2Surf: Create surface by a specified U-line direction. In option ‘plane’, you can select a curve on mesh to define as a u-direction guide line for surface creation.
RsMesh2Surf: Create untrimmed patch by specified corner points. In option ‘3-corners’, ‘4-corners’ and ‘2-corners’, you can select boundary points to define corner vertex for untrimmed surface creation.
RsSurfacemap: This command helps you morph surfaces from one original mesh to another morphed mesh and fit the morphed mesh accurately. For more details, visit the URLs http://www.resurf3d.com/helpdoc/english/RsSurfacemap.htm and http://www.resurf3d.com/helpdoc/english/morph_geometry.pdf
MeshEdit: Create free-form surface by editing mesh dynamically. Commands include:
- RsVertexEdit: move vertex to edit mesh and surface
- RsEdgeEdit: move edge to edit mesh and surface
- RsFaceEdit: move face to edit mesh and surface
- RsExtrudeFaceOnMesh: extrude face to edit mesh and create new surfaces
- RsScaleFaceOnMesh: scale face on mesh and the related surface is scaled too
- RsRotateFaceOnMesh: rotate face on mesh and the related surface is rotated too
- Fixed some bugs.
- This version 2 is better integration with Rhino 5. Note: RhinoResurf v2 will only run on Rhino 5 64-bit. It will not run on Rhino 4 or Rhino 5 32-bit. Visit the URL http://www.resurf3d.com/changelog.htm for video.
Posted Jun 25, 2015 by Yoko on Rhino News, etc.