Rhino WIP 2016-11-08 is now available.
This WIP includes:
- Text command has been updated to include support for rich text. The prototype for this command, RText, is now gone, and it’s not possible to create V5-style Text anymore. Details…
- Leader has been updated to include support for rich text. The prototype for this command, RLeader, is now gone, and it’s not possible to create V5-style Leader objects anymore. Details…
- New commands for creating annotations with rich text: RDim, RDimRotated, RDimAligned
- A new Arctic display mode that lets you see white objects on a white ground plane with skylight and shadows.
- Control point dragging with the gumball didn’t match the movement of shaded surfaces.
- The installer now does a better job of detecting when a Windows Update is required prior to installation, and also supports newer installations of the Visual Studio 2015 runtimes.
- And more…
Download Now and report any problems on this forum.