Rhino V6 for Mac - copy and paste takes 10 seconds to complete

Hi just wondering if any of you guys have experienced the slowness of V6 for Mac when try to copy (command+c) and copy (commend+v)?

This is an instant action with V5… but in the V6 it freezes for 5-10 seconds before the action is completed… even when I try to copy a curve it would occur… anyone has any idea what is going on?? Thank you.

1 Like

We’ve been hearing increased reports of this sort of thing. Can you please do us a favor? Can you see if you experience the same thing in the latest Service Release Candidate? The latest is 6.18. We’ve done some work lately in the area and we’d like to see if it worked.

Hi just wondering if any of you guys have experienced the slowness of V6 when try to copy (command+c) and copy (commend+v)?

Dan, the 6.18 update seems to have fixed the slow copy and paste time. I was going to reach out to you today for the same issue but then I saw that you guys released the update. So far it’s good.

1 Like

Austin, I was experiencing the exact same thing but the 6.18 update fixes it.

Hi, I am facing the same slow copy paste problem. I am using the latest Rhino for mac version 6.24.20079.23332. Any tip? Thks