So far this has been a nightmare experience for me.
I have been creating large scale architectural models and exporting them using the .skp exporter in Rhino.
When I open the Sketchup file all of the objects are exploded. The geometry is very clean, no triangulated faces but the objects are all separated into faces and edges and are not able to be joined back together.
I’ve also tried .3DS format export which makes jagged, triangulated geometry ( not good)
If someone on here works in a similar environment and has some tips for a workaround PLEASE share… I am about to have to find a new job because of this problem.