Rhino Inside revit - direct shape creating weird lines in elevation and plan views

Hello Family,
I have created nice clean breps in rhino, and sent it to revit through brep to direct shape, however,i can see funny lines in revit when i view the elevation views, in 3d or sheets and even when i print the sheets i get the lines, can anyone please help with these.

Ask on forum.3dm (2.5 MB)
ask forum.rvt (8.5 MB)

Hey guys, found the one solution, all i needed to do was in loft options change the tolerance from 0.01 to 0.1 and it worked but only sometimes.

What is your tolerance setting in Rhino? (type in Units in the Rhino command line)

Hello Japhy, rhino tolerance setting is 0.001 units, should that be changed to a higher number?

Hello Japhy, rhino tolerance setting is 0.001 units, should that be changed to a higher number?

Ishanshah, I’m seeing the lines as well, at various tolerances and scale. It looks like Revit is having trouble with the double curved surfaces. You may be pushing the boundaries on what Revit can deal with in terms of surface complexity.