I’ve created a template for Rhino.Inside for Unity with the following features. It was for my own purpose but I thought it might be useful for some of you so I would like to share it.
- Can use vertex color from GH mesh.
- Send multiple meshes from GH to Unity.
- Enable to send mesh from GH to Unity with more than 65000 vertices.
- Function to send values from Unity to GH.
- RhinoInside can be used for compiled applications.
- Reopen GH window after you’ve closed it.
[Github repo for template project]