Since there is currently no News Feed on Rhino for Mac, I want to make sure that you all have heard about the Rhino for Mac Level 2 Online Course that is starting on this Monday.
This course will cover advanced modeling techniques, NURBS topology and curve degree—understanding the underlying geometry of NURBS surfaces, surface control points, and parameterization. This is key to getting good models for manufacturing.
In the training, you will:
• Construct and modify good curves that will be used in surface building
• Evaluate curves using the curvature graph
• Use a range of strategies to build surfaces
• Rebuild surfaces and curves
• Control surface curvature continuity
• Create surfaces and features using custom construction planes
• Visualize, evaluate, and analyze models utilizing shading features
• Place text around an object or on a surface
• Map planar curves to a surface
• Create 3-D models from 2-D drawings and scanned images
• Clean up imported files and export clean files
Join us and learn advanced surfacing from Kyle Houchens in our online classroom.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Mary Ann Fugier