I’m putting on a Level 1 Rhino class starting next Wednesday the 21st, from 6-9pm EDT, Wednesdays and Thursdays for three weeks. You can sign up at http://hydraulicdesign.net.
This course is intended for beginners to Rhino or 3D CAD in general. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of the Rhino workspace and the usage of the most common tools for creating and editing curves, surfaces, and solids. Topics include:
- Navigating the Rhino viewports, workspace, and layers
- Accurate 2D curve drawing using numeric input and snaps
- Freeform control-point and interpolated curves
- Drawing in 3D space
- Fundamental surface and solid creation toolsEditing curves and surfaces
- Creating 3D models using freeform and precision methodsApplying materials and lighting for simple renderings
The classes are conducted via GoToMeeting, PC or MAC will work fine, a headset is recommended.
Your instructor is an Authorized Rhino Trainer who has been using Rhino since 1997.
Register at http://hydraulicdesign.net,