This class is for everyone. Designers, jewelers, architects, hobbyists… all users new to Rhino are welcome to attend.
In this online class, you’ll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino’s functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands. Attendees will learn to model and render in Rhino 6. Tons of tips & tricks will be included. Our class outline is available here.
- Monday, March 12 - 9:00am-11:00am (Orientation)
- Tuesday-Thursday, March 13-15 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday-Thursday, March 20-22 - 9:00am-1:00pm All times listed are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Calculate your time zone.
Ask questions and interact with the class and instructor in our live, online training. All sessions will be recorded and posted for your study and review. If you cannot make a session, you will be able to catch up at your convenience.
The class will be in English using the GoToTraining software.
Notes (what you need for the class):
- Rhino 5 or 6 for Windows software installed; Rhino for Mac is not acceptable software for this class.
- A stable and fast Internet connection.
- A headset/microphone combo.
- A hard copy of the Rhino Level 1 Training Manual, which you may download here.