Rhino 7 Evaluation Expired

Buy Rhino. Do you not see the point of the thread you are posting in?

Hi -

This thread was started a long time ago and different issues have been reported during the course of its history, but, as Jim says, in your case you’ll have to buy a license to be able to continue using Rhino. You started your 90-day evaluation on January 4th 2021, and, needless to say, that period has ended by now.

Your eMail address seems to suggest that you are a student, and, if so, you are eligible for a 80% discount off the regular price.
-wim

I downloaded rhino through a different email id yesterday to access the evaluation version for 90 days and i did receive the license key that must be valid till 15.04.2022
Attaching the mail screenshot for you to view.
Could you help in some way?

And why do you think that just giving a new email address entitles you to a new evaluation period? Your are still the same person, no? One 90 day evaluation per person, period.

there is one very easy solution to this.

i doubt that anybody ignorant enough to write

will have read the topic they posted in…

Hi -

It is not possible for us to check who you are when you click the download link and provide an eMail address. We can only check all that when you install Rhino.

Perhaps you can help us? When I check the download pages, I first see this message:

… which, to me, clearly states that I will have to buy after 90 days. If I go ahead and click the evaluation link anyway, I see this:

… which states the same thing.

I’m wondering if, perhaps, you are seeing these pages in a localized version and, if so, if the wording in a different language is not this clear? Or are you seeing the English version but you find this text to need some improvements to make the message clearer?
Thanks,
-wim

1 Like

Good day. My rhino trial period expires end of Feb but the training for 2023 that I was planning to enrol for now only starts end of March. Is there a way I can extend my evaluation license as a student to atleast cover the classes till May?

Hello Jolene,
No unfortunately there isn’t any way to extend an evaluation period. However Rhino student licenses are very inexpensive, about 1/5 the price of a commercial license. And they don’t expire.