There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Grasshopper: Use two fingers on a Trackpad to pan the canvas (hold alt to zoom)
- Zebra display is more stable when rotating the model
- Export DXF now maintains custom dimension style settings
- Fixed a crash that was occurring with BoxEdit
- Fixed another crash when exporting objects to SketchUp .skp
- Performance and stability enhancements
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), macOS Sierra (10.12.6), or macOS High Sierra (10.13)