There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- Improved support for window tabs in macOS Sierra
- Additional improvements to ExportSKP (SketchUp)
- MacroEditor command added
- Do Not Repeat commands no longer show up in the Repeat menu
- Fix “Check for Updates” to address occasional crashes on macOS Sierra
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10) OS X El Capitan (10.11), or macOS Sierra (10.12).