Hoping someone might be able to give me some insight into an issue I am having with the Rhino7 WIP and Revit.
So far I have followed the instructions on how to build the .dll but am running into an issue when launching Revit after the solution is built. Basically Revit launches, the little Rhino popup appears and Revit crashes shortly after. If I clean or remove the .dll Revit launches perfectly.
So far I have tested this on 2 different machine types, a VDI running Win7 and a desktop running Win8. Both machines I have tested Revit 2017, 2018 and 2019 with multiple versions of .Net (4.6.2, 4.7.0, 4.7.1, 4.7.2) on each machine, doing a clean prior to rebuilding each time. The Rhino7 WIP launches with no issues as well.
I’m hoping someone would have some advice or thoughts on something I may be missing when trying to get this to work.