When I open a file with multiple block instances that are missing, I am prompted to replace the first missing instance with a choice to apply to all. This menu shows the path and name of the file that needs to be replaced. When I click browse, there is no indication in the browser of the name of the original file I should be looking for. This means that when I click apply to all, the next prompt comes up with no indication of which block I am replacing, and so on.
I have replaced missing files in other programs like Illustrator. These bring up a browser and the original file name that is missing is shown at the top of the browser window.
I am currently trying to replace many blocks in a file after moving and renaming them. The best workaround is to not hit apply to all, and wait for each prompt to come up individually.