i have a problem with installing Shape Diver. The whole process of installing looks fine expect the end od installation where error message appears. There is written “ShapeDiver setup wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modifed. To install this program at a later time, run setup wizard again…” Any advice how to solve this problem?? Thanks for your help
It is hard to tell what went wrong there without more information. Did you download the latest version 1.6? Are you Windows or Mac user? In any case, make sure that you have admin rights to install software on your computer and check that your system is up to date.
Sure i have the lastest version. And i am a admin user on my own pc aswell. And my system is up to date aswell
You could try to use the archive version:
- Please run the installer to make sure you uninstall any file that could have been added during the failed installation process.
- Download the archive version here: https://shapediverdownloads.s3.amazonaws.com/ShapeDiver.1.6.0.zip
- Right-click on the zip file, Properties > Unblock at the bottom if the option appears.
- Unzip the archive and copy the whole folder in your Components folder (usually “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries”)
- Open Grasshopper and check that the ShapeDiver plugin is available in the toolbar.
Let me know if that process works for you.