Polysurface to single surface

This is my first post/query on the forum. I have read a lot and managed to through your posts find what I am after until now, that is.

From my very limited experience I have worked my way towards this solution:

• manually construct a grid of curves, project that grid onto the polysurface.

• Duplicate the border of the polysurface and patch all the curves into a single surface.

Why I did a grid manually was because I had to get the orientation right. I did a dupBorder and patched that hoping to use the paneling tools (which I know almost nothing about). But the patch had the wrong orientation, so manual it was.

I also tried various ideas from the web (and the manual) using the paneling tools. It is however quite hidden in the command prompt and I had a very hard time following the suggestions since they usually used the drop down menus from the pc version. Is there a way of getting the paneling tools to be more accessible?

I am sure that there is a more intuitive solution out there and would be so thankful for any help, since I worked on the problem for days. It is from a quadmesh I did and and the end result must be a single surface since I want to use the flow along surface command in a later stage.

All suggestions are appreciated.

PatchSettings

BrepToSrfTest.3dm (14.5 MB)