Picture Edges in Top View

I feel there’s a simple answer here, but I’ve search for an option to turn this feature off with no success.

Any picture I bring into the model space in rhino 8 has a thick edge around it, which is not present in a perspective view, or even any other orthographic view (front, left). Nor do the edges show up if I have a detail of that top view in layout space. I did not have this issue in Rhino WIP or any other previous version. Just finding it distracting, especially when the images are PNG and meant to be transparent.

Thanks!

Hi Chris -

I’m not seeing that here:

Can you post that original PNG file?
Also, please check if any of the display modes in the Rhino Options -> View -> Display Modes list is marked in blue, e.g.:

… or are you using custom display modes?
-wim

Here’s the original image, however all my images are doing this. I just switched from WIP to the official 8 release this morning, and I’ve yet to import any of my display modes or settings.

But what I am now noticing is that it’s only doing this on any file I open that I started in Rhino WIP or 7. Even if I bring a new picture into that file- the edges still show up. This doesn’t happen in a new/blank file. So if there is no solution… I guess I can always copy and paste out into a new file.