Is there anyone who could help/advice me t
saamlondon10 (Saamlondon10) #1
- Turn History on.
- Make a block which represents one step of the stairs.
- Use Plane command to make rectangular planar surface. This surface represents flattened staircase.
- Array the block along the planar surface.
- Make curves which represent side edges of the staircase.
- Use Sweep2 command to fit a surface through the curves.
- Use FlowAlongSrf command to draw the staircase.
Now you can change the input of the FlowAlongSrf command because you have turned History on.