Parameter Order in Shapediver UI

That’s exactly the problem - they don’t. And you can’t blame them for it. Most developers are not also the users of what they are building. I know this all too well from my work in UX, where I get to design things that developers build.

All this is the job of a UX person and quite apparently they don’t have one of those at Shapediver. It would also appear that their product process as a whole is far from ideal.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback. This issue is fixed in our new beta release, please write using our website’s contact form if you want to take part in the private beta.

We have addressed the topic of the long waiting for this issue (and some others) in many threads on this forum. We have been in a very unique release cycle following our merge with Swarm which delayed some more traditional features requested by our users. We apologize for the inconvenience and are relieved and thrilled to be soon returning to a faster and leaner release cycle.

Finally, we are looking to strengthen our product team with a focus on UI/UX by the end of the year, as we have indeed identified it as an opportunity to fill some gaps in our product development workflow.

2 Likes