Python Level 1+ Basic & Intermediate Programming for Rhino and Grasshopper
April 22-24, 2020
This 3-day Python class with Long Nguyen (organized by SimplyRhino UK) requires no previous knowledge of programming or scripting, only Rhino and Grasshopper. There is a maximum of 8 attendees only on the class so students can expect individual support.
Python is an increasingly popular programming language widely used in many fields, from 3D modeling, web programming, to scientific computing, artificial intelligence, etc.
As a modern programming language, Python has simple and clean syntax, making it very accessible to beginners.
Thanks to Rhino and Grasshopper’s official support of Python users can programmatically access its powerful 3D modeling environment, including all essential features of its advanced NURBS engine. This opens up many new exciting possibilities, such as:
- Building simple scripts/tools that automate repetitive modeling tasks, boosting efficiency
- Developing and customizing tools and workflow specific to your team’s needs
- Programming advanced design algorithms that are not possible with standard out-of-the-box tools
- Using Python as a creative design tool
- Interfacing Rhino and Grasshopper with other software programs