Need help to customize mouse logitech M570

I have Rhino 4 and customize mouse M570. It has 2 extra buttons on the front which works for delete and f4. I purchased Rhino 5 and it does not work on this upgrade - it still works for the computer, but not for Rhino 5. Would greatly appreciate assistance, it is a big inconvenience right now!

Well it most likely has nothing to do with Rhino…is there a custom profile set up for Rhino?

Hello - no custom settings that I am aware of for Rhino 5 & is working for all other programs, including Rhino 4. Where would I 2x check to ensure there are no custom settings under Rhino 5?

Rollo,
you will need to install the SetPoint software to customize the controls on your device; .
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/wireless-trackball-m570?section=downloads&crid=399&osid=14&bit=64

I have reinstalled a few times and the even changed out the mouse. The mouse is paired with the computer and is working under all other programs, including Rhino 4, Microsoft etc.

I have the same & it works fine for Rhino 5.

I use the front (index finger) button for middle click - I find it much easier to draw without trying to click the scroll wheel.

Also rollo I use 1.5 packs of blue tack to create a 45 degree mound, so that the trackball is up high. Much easier on the wrist and fingers - very ergonomic - I have no idea why Logitech didn’t create it that way to begin with.

All I can offer to help solve the problem is to try different settings in Setpoint. I don’t use custom profiles.Game Detection off. Setpoint Speed & Acceleration. Make sure battery over 50%. Etc.