Hi dear Rhino Team it’s my wish for Rhino 6 (The best platform for 3d) I hope this wish help to create a powerful platform for computer-aided design(Bim solution).
- Release more powerful graphics in the view-ports same as 3ds max and other software. Now a lot of Rhino user have problem with video card. I have problem too.
- Dynamic CPlane mode (automatic align CPlane on the surfaces and solids objects).
- Gumball must supporting dynamic move and extrude face and edge on the solids how in the Sketchup.(presspul mode).
- More parametrics tools(direct modeling) same as SpaceClaim and cad tree how in the CATIA.
- Section tools how in the Solidworks (Clipped plane is not comfortable is not serious).
- Support AMD video cards too not only Nvidia Quadro. Don’t repeat Autodesk mistakes.
- 2d and 3d dynamic blocks with parameters.
- More comfortable tools for creating different interactive drafts from 3d model (dynamic sections and model of projection) same Space claim or Solid works or Autocad.
- Data extractions to Excel(node editor). Powerful tools for working with different bills(lists).
- Material node editor.
- Team work same as Archicad. When a lot of people can work with single large project(reserve geometric objects in real time and support user rights).
to be continued