My Bongo Icons dissappeared

I have been using Bongo just fine now for about 8 months. Today I lost all my Bongo icons. I removed Bongo and I am trying to reinstall it. When I attempt to reinstall Bongo on my computer I get the message “This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor”. I also lost all my Rhino icons but was able to restore them.

Hi 3deng

You need to open up the options dialog, click the “Toolbars” page and select Bongo.20.v5 from the list at the top, and check the ones below. However - they are probably gone if you have uninstalled it.

I’m not sure why the installer is not working - but it sounds like you are either trying to install a 64-bit installer on a 32-bit machine, or the installer file is just plain broken. Try downloading a new one.

• Andy

Thanks Andy for your quick reply. I did get Bongo reinstalled on my computer. You were correct about the installer being wrong (I have a 32-bit machine). I can open the Bongo toolbars just fine. The problem is there are no pictures of the icon in the toolbars.

@andy
Does Bongo ship with a backup RUI toolbar file?
I don’t see one in C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Roaming[DOMAIN]\Bongo\2.0

I cannot find a backup Bongo RUI toolbar file. If there is one please can it be emailed to me? Thanks!

I do have a backup.
That aside,here’s a copy of an intact one that Windows has not repainted with white icons.
With Rhino not running, delete yours and replace it with this one in the folder I described above.
Bongo.20.V50.rui (273.9 KB)

You guys at McNeel are the best. Worked like a charm when I downloaded the Bongo.20.V50.rui file to C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Bongo\2.0 . Thank you very much!